So you want to buy a home? Here is what you need to do!
- Meet with a Lender to determine how much house you can afford. If you don’t have a lender I can give you suggestions of trustworthy lenders.
- Think about what you need/want in your new home. I.E. Price range, style, number of bedrooms/baths, garage size, whatever is important to you.
- Contact me so I can ensure you receive new listings as soon as they come on the market. You can give me a call or fill out the information at the bottom of the home screen to start receiving possible homes today!
- Visit some open houses-if you find one you like we will set up a 2nd showing.
- Send me homes you want to view. Remember I can also show you homes listed by owner.
- REMEMBER-Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com will continue to show homes as active even after they have an offer. The most up to date source is the Multiple Listing Service accessed only by licensed real estate agents.
- Don’t ever think I am too busy or that you are imposing on my time. Call me when you see any house you want to look at.
- It is important to understand the agent who shows you the home on a private showing is the Agent who has procuring cause- which basically means they are the one who will receive the commission on that home if you purchase it. That is why it is important to call me when you see a home you want to view.
- Once you Find “the One” we will write the offer!
- View here for my information needed for Writing An Offer